INFORMATION FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Management of the Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority (ZZM) wishes to inform you that the Administrator is responsible for deciding how your personal data will be used, and this data will be processed in accord with the statutory tasks of ZZM.
Please be advised that:
- You have the right to request access your personal data, rectify it, limit the processing and the right to transfer data, and - in the cases provided by law - the right to delete data and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Personal data will be stored for a period resulting from legal provisions, in particular, the Act of July 14, 1983 on the national archive resource and archives and the ordinance of the minister of culture and national heritage of October 20, 2015 on the classification and qualification of documentation, transfer of archival materials to state archives and the lack of archival documentation including in accordance with Regulation No. 11/2018 of March 8, 2018 on the introduction of the Office Instruction, the Single List of Files and the Instruction on organization and scope of activity of the companys archive of the Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with the registered office at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out tasks by the Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 number c RODO.
- Your personal data will be processed by ZZM employees, who are essentially responsible for carrying out the tasks carried out by the Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority and the direct superiors of these people.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a) public authorities or entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b) other entities which, based on relevant agreements signed with ZZM, process personal data for which the Administrator is the Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, 04/05/2016, p. 1), ie data will be processed on the basis of legal provisions, and in special cases - based on your consent or in connection with the contract you are a party to.
The Kraków Municipal Greenspace Authority (ZZM) has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor.
Identification data of DPS: Monika Warchoł
Contact details DPS: ul. W. Reymonta 20, 30-059 Kraków; e-mail address: